Now Hiring Physical Therapist
Sports Medicine & Training Center is a small business in St. Louis, MO 63126. We are collaborative, supportive and fun!
Our work environment includes:
● Wellness programs
● Company perks
● Flexible working hours
● Lively atmosphere
● Casual work attire
● Seeking physical therapist for immediate employment at an independent outpatient clinic in the
St. Louis metro region. SMTC treats a diverse spectrum of clients, serving athletes as well as the
general population, of all ages and abilities.
● Areas of emphasis include running and throwing athletes and dance/performing arts medicine;
however, SMTC welcomes applicants with other interest areas.
● New, recent and soon-to-be graduates are encouraged to apply. SMTC offers a high level of
mentorship by its experienced PT staff. Our treatment paradigm emphasizes collaboration,
communication and teamwork.
● SMTC is a locally-owned, therapist-owned family business in its 20th year of operation. Our
interdisciplinary team includes PTs, PTAs, exercise physiologists, and certified fitness trainers, who on average have been with the company more than 10 years. In addition to physical therapy we offer group fitness classes, sports performance/personal training services, and a comprehensive wellness program. For more information visit smtcstl.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Benefits:
● 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, employee discount, flexible schedule, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, professional development assistance, vision insurance
● Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
● Sports Medicine
● Signing bonus
Staff and clients wear face masks at all times regardless of vaccination status. Staff is required to be vaccinated. High touch surfaces are frequently disinfected.